Shipping calculated at checkout.
- How fast do electric bikes go?
- Our class 2 e-bikes can speed up to 20 mph.
- What is pedal assist?
- Pedal assist is a setting on the bike which provides power from the motor to help you pedal easier and move faster.
- What is the difference between throttle and pedal assist?
- The difference between a pedal-assist e-bike and a throttle e-bike is that pedal-assist engages the motor of your electric bike while you are pedaling. On the other hand, a throttle e-bike uses a throttle to engage the motor which makes your electric bike move even without pedaling.
- How long does an e-bike battery typically last?
- The battery usually lasts from 3-5 years.
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- Usually from 3.5-6 hours
- What is the best way to keep my e-bike safe?
- There are multiple ways to keep your e-bike safe. Start by purchasing a high quality lock. Lock your e-bike to fixed objects to avoid possible thieves. Secure components like battery, saddle, wheels, bike bags and pedals to ensure they won't be robbed. Mount a GPS or tracking device in your bike to be able to locate it.
- How heavy are electric bikes?
- Electric bikes can vary from 40-80 pounds depending on the size and design.
- Do I need a drivers license to ride an e-bike?
- No license is needed.
- How far can they go?
- E-bikes can go up to 40-50 miles.
- How much power do electric bikes have?
Ranges from 250 watts - 750 watts.
- How old do you have to be to ride an e-bike?
- You have to be 16 years of age or be with your parents if under the age limit.
- Can you ride the bike when the battery runs out?
- Yes but there will be no pedal assist or extra power on the bike.