How To Build A Nakto Classic
The Nakto Classic electric bike is the most affordable bike on the market for how reliable, safe, and fast it is. So, if you're looking for a bike that is an overall classic for a great price and a great ride. Below you will find information on how to assemble this bike.
Click here for a review on the Nakto Classic
- Unload the box.
- Remove the bike and small parts.
- Remove all plastic, zip ties, and styrofoam.
- Attach the wheel to the frame and tighten.
- Attach the front handlebar and tighten.
- Attach the front plate, fender, and light.
- Attach the left and right pedals.
- Put the keys into the battery and turn on.
- Charge battery via port on the side of the battery.
- Inflate the tires to 40 - 65 PSI.
Leave a comment