Info: 2 keys will be provided on the side of the tire. The key slot is located on the battery
- Unload the box.
- Unload the charger, seat, pedals, and tool kit.
- Gently remove all zip ties and styrofoam.
- Unfold and clamp the bike together using the black clip.
- Clamp the handlebar together.
- Using the Allen keys, tighten the handlebar. Pull the clamp to lock it upright.
- Match the green wires and connect them to each other.
- Attach the pedals.
- Tighten pedals on both sides with the wrench.
- Attach the seat and tighten the clamp so the seat does not move.
- Inflate tires to 20 PSI (max).
Charging the Battery:
- Turn the key to the left.
- Lift up the seat.
- Use the handle to pull the battery out for charging. The charging port is located on the right side of the battery.
- Turn the key to the left to lock the battery in place once it is put back on the bike after charging.
- Push and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on.
Folding the Bike:
- Undo the clamp to break down the handlebars.
- Press pedals and fold them inward.
- Undo frame latch and fold bike.