Info: All required parts and tools will be located in the small parts box. The charging port is on the side of the battery.
- Unload the box.
- Remove all plastic, zip ties, and styrofoam.
- Remove the key bag from the rear wheel.
- Attach the rotor to the wheel.
- Remove styrofoam from the front frame.
- Rotate the frame so that both the legs and mount faces forward.
- Attach the wheel to the frame and tighten.
- Remove the handlebar mount plate.
- Attach the handlebar to the mount.
- Attach the pedals (located in the small parts box).
- Attach the seat (located in the small parts box).
- Attach the fender to the front wheel (screws located in the small parts box).
- Attach the battery to the bike.
- Put keys in the battery.
- Tighten the steering mount.
- Attach the light to the wheel mount.
- Inflate tires to 30 - 55 PSI.